ADSC (The International Association of Foundation Drilling), DFI (Deep Foundations Institute), G-I ASCE (Geo-Institute of American Society of Civil Engineers), and PDCA (Pile Driving Contractors Association) have joined forces for the International Foundations Congress and Equipment Expo, May 10-15, 2021.
IFCEE 2021 is a mega technical conference and equipment show dedicated to the design and construction of foundation systems, using the latest geo-engineering and geo-construction technologies and practices. This one of a kind event will attract attendees from around the world. Highlights include various technical education programs and the world’s largest equipment exposition dedicated solely to the deep foundations industry. This is an invitation for your organization to request to participate in IFCEE 2021 as a Cooperating Organization.
Responsibilities of a Cooperating Organization:
- Provide your logo in a high resolution JPG, PNG or EPS format.
- Promote this event by providing complimentary advertising in your newsletter, email communications, magazines, social media, website and other related materials. Material will be provided for use. At least two full page ads will be provided for printed publication (if applicable): one announcing opening of exhibit sales to be provided January 2020; the second announcing opening of attendee registration to be provided November 2020.
- To include firstname.lastname@example.org on outgoing email communications to your membership.
Benefits of being a Cooperating Organization:
- Organization name and/or logo will be listed in applicable print and digital promotional materials.*
- There is no financial obligation.
- Receive one (1) complimentary exhibitor registration to the event.
- Your organization will receive, depending on availability, a complimentary 10’x10’ booth (table, chair, signage). • On-site acknowledgment through signage.
- Listing in print and digital show directory.
Please send in your request to participate by March 18, 2020. Confirmation will be provided upon acceptance.
Submit to email@example.com