COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEING TAKEN AT IFCEE (per current city of Dallas regulations as of 2/4/21 – regulations and procedures may change based on changing city standards and regulations as we get closer to show)
- VIEW HOTEL COVID ACCOMMODATIONS HERE: Hotel staff will clean & sanitize frequently. Hand Sanitizer will be provided throughout the hotel & exhibit areas
- Social distancing will be implemented
- Wear your protective face covering correctly (cover both nose and mouth) in all public areas-except when eating or drinking.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose with non-sanitized hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow, even if wearing a face covering.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently especially after leaving meeting rooms, exhibit space, elevators, or restrooms and when finished eating/drinking, or attending a social event.
- Respect each other’s concerns for the spread of all viruses
- Keep vigilant and use these precautions when leaving the hotel for dinner or other venues.
- Enjoy your time at IFCEE 2021– but please enjoy it safely!
STATE OF TEXAS COVID UPDATES & GUIDELINES – https://open.texas.gov