IFCEE REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 20th!
ADSC: The International Association of Foundation Drilling, DFI (Deep Foundations Institute), G-I (Geo-Institute of ASCE), and PDCA (Pile Driving Contractors Association) are hosting an international foundation engineering and construction conference that includes the largest foundation equipment and services exhibition in the world. Known as the International Foundations Confress and Equipment Expo, or IFCEE, this mega-event will be held in Dallas, Texas, May 10-14, 2021, at the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
IFCEE 2021 has a great deal to offer, with technical short courses, educational sessions, networking opportunities, and the massive indoor and outdoor exhibition. Everything you’ve been looking for can be found in one location! Join other geo-progessional from around the world in Dallas, Texas for this once every three years event! IFCEE will be bigger and better than any congress or industry event of its kind. The technical program will feature over fifty 90 minute technical sessions, six short courses, prestigious lectures, and over 125,000 sq. ft. of equipment, products, supplies, and much more!
IFCEE will provide full refunds on registrations submitted in writing to Fred Miller (email@example.com) through March 20th, 2021, or in the event of the cancellation of IFCEE by Show Management or Texas state officials.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEING TAKEN AT IFCEE (per current city of Dallas regulations as of 1/20/21 – regulations and procedures may change based on changing city standards and regulations as we get closer to show)
- Hotel staff will clean & sanitize frequently. Hand Sanitizer will be provided throughout the hotel & exhibit areas
- Social distancing will be followed for technical sessions, lectures and committee meetings
- Masks are required indoors at all times. Wear your protective face covering correctly (cover both nose and mouth) in all public areas-except when eating or drinking.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose with non-sanitized hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow, even if wearing a face covering.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently especially after leaving meeting rooms, exhibit space, elevators, or restrooms and when finished eating/drinking, or attending a social event.
- Respect each other’s concerns for the spread of all viruses
- Keep vigilant and use these precautions when leaving the hotel for dinner or other venues.
- Enjoy your time at IFCEE 2021– but please enjoy it safely!